Terms & Conditions
1. In regards to the fitting forms that we send out; we have a limited amount of them. We request that the fitting process happen as quickly as possible and the forms are returned ASAP. If you should decide not to order a saddle after using the forms, we will charge you a $100.00 user fee. Once we receive the forms back, we will issue a refund, minus the user fee, any card fees, customary is about 5%, and shipping costs. We really appreciate the quick return of these forms.
2. All quoted delivery dates on saddle orders are tentative depending on unforeseeable or unpredictable circumstances.
3. 1/3 down payment will confirm the order and reserve a slot on the build list. This would include the $300.00 deposit on the forms, assuming the forms have been returned. The remaining balance will be due upon completion.
4. In the event of a cancellation for any reason before we start a saddle, all down payments except $300.00 will be refunded. After we start the saddle, refunds will be prorated as per conditions.
5. Remaining balance is due within 10 days of notification unless other arrangements are made.
6. Once the saddle is received, there is a 7 day trial period, and there is 7days to return it. All charge card fees as well as 10% restocking fee will be withheld from the refund.
7. No refunds on shipping and handling fees.
8. In the event of a return, all initials, brands, personalized marks, lengthening or shortening of fenders, will be subject to more than the 10% restocking fee. These features are considered custom items, requiring extra time to produce them, and even more time and materials to redo the saddle, so that it can be resold. Since we are in the business to sell attractive, tooled saddles, hard to sell saddles, like plain saddles are subject to a 20% restocking fee. For people who like plain, we highly recommend some kind of border stamp or a corner stamp pattern on their saddles. Much better resale value. No returns on hornless saddles.
9. Any saddle showing any signs of wear or abuse will be prorated.
10. If we feel we cannot fulfill the customer’s needs or expectations, or produce a product we would not put our name on, we reserve the right to refuse service.
11. $35.00 service fee on returned checks.
12. We suggest the use of certified funds to expedite the delivery time. We reserve the right to hold delivery until payment clears.
13. We do our best to build quality products as safe as possible, however, since we have no control over how these products might be used, and horses are large, unpredictable animals, we cannot accept responsibility for accidents, or damage caused during the use of our products.